Ninja Legend: A New Age

21 years have passed. The Akatsuki are no more and a wave of peace has washed over the vallies, but a new threat has arrived.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» still waitingWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilSat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderSun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPSat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

» What if [IC Game]Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:29 pm by Rokugen

General Information
The Year: 2025

The Month
December

The Season
Winter

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 3

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 5

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku
Member Count: 1

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame
Member Count: 5

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain
Member Count: 4

Others
Member Count: 1

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Share | 

Just Like Old Times

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Felix
Immortal
Immortal

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:15 am

Felix smirked. "I didn't think it was unexpected," he told her. His blue eyes dancing with laughter. Serenity was ever so easily swayed in his opinion. "And they may not be glowing, but they surely got brighter." He leaned towards her. "Are you thinking about me?" He asked. Just then he sat back. "Pizza's here." He casually stood up and walked over to the door, and a moment later there was a knock. Felix opened the door and took the pizza. Ignoring the surprised look on the guy's face. He stepped back and closed the door after paying and laid the box on the table. "I'm back."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:06 am

(LMFAO, "Are you thinking about me?" Reminds me of Ikuto.)(And I forget, did Serenity ever actually start the movie?)

Serenity looked to the side as he said that he didn't think that it was unexpected. "Well it was. Leave it to you to think the unexpected is predictable," she said, holding back a laugh. Her smile faded and her blush brightened ever so slightly as he asked if she was thinking about him. "N-no, what would make you think that," she muttered stubbornly, knowing that she'd given herself away just by her tone. She blinked as he said pizza was there and there hadn't even been a knock, watching him get up and go over to the door, and the surprised look on the pizza guy's face made her giggle. That was her Felix, surprising everyone. And there it was again: her Felix. She really needed to stop thinking that. She smiled at him when he laid the pizza down and said he was back. "I see that," she said with the same bright smile. She was practically glowing with happiness. She loved spending time with Felix, like this. Just hanging out, talking, laughing, even if he was teasing her. She got up and started towards the kitchen. "I'll get the plates," she said with the same smile, her voice practically ringing.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:11 am

(I don't think she did....)

Felix smirked. "Oh nothing is unpredictable." He mumbled under his breath very lightly before he took his seat on the couch. He waited til she came back to look up at her with round. "You know, I think you were lying about earlier. You had to be thinking about me, why else would you suddenly go into defense mode?" He asked. Felix took a slice of pizza and laid it on his plate. "Anyways, let's start this movie so we can get a move on."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:14 am

Serenity came back with the plates not too much later and sat down next to Felix again after she'd gotten a piece of pizza. She should've gotten drinks out. She shook the thought from her mind though, and picked up the remote, playing the movie and turning her head to the side at his comment. "I-I was not..." she mumbled in response to his accusations. (srry for the crappy post, but gtg)

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:39 am

Felix's grin was genuine as he nodded to Serenity's comment. "I'll let you slid just this once." He just loved the thought of Serenity being so bright in the face. He loved the fact that he could make her laugh. He loved the fact that they could just spend time together. But what he wanted most was to have this day last forever. He was sure that they only had one other day like this. They'd been on this same couch, hugged up against each other like love struck teenagers. This girl was truly a gift.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:54 am

(Fangirls go AWWWWW)

Serenity almost cast a glare at Felix as he said that he'd let her slide this once, but held herself back. Regardless, it would've only been a playful glare. This night was going to well for her to actually really be mad at him. Hell, the way Felix was acting now was definitely not something she could get angry at, even if he was teasing her. The only thing that could possibly get her angry at him now was if he started teasing her about her age, and even then she might've treated it like a joke. Instead of glaring at him, she just rolled her eyes with a smile. "Gee thanks," she giggled lightly. The blush started slowly leaving her face as she watched the movie and ate her pizza. Though there was one thing she didn't understand. Why'd he order a large?

Ignoring the thought, Serenity watched the movie, clearly getting into it. There were a few times that she actually jumped lightly, but not many. There wasn't much in these movies that could scare her anymore. Except for the things that jumped out of nowhere. The only reason that those made her jump was because they where unexpected. Just like Felix's earlier comment. At some points, Serenity got so engrossed in the movie that she'd forgotten that she'd taken another piece of pizza, and the plate laid idly on her lap as she watched.

(You know, I can't stop listening to that one song by Origin that you showed me! Thank you soooo much! -.-)

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:31 pm

(you're welcome)

Felix watched the movie. It was a good choice. He liked horror. It was one of the few things he participated in when he felt like he had nothing to do. Felix grinned as he saw Serenity jump every now and then. It was amusing. Girls were far too easy to scare. As he watched he noticed the plate. He hoped she didn't mess up and drop it.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:35 pm

(Sarcasm love, lol)

Not too long after Serenity had completely forgotten about her pizza, she remembered it and started finishing it off. She had it finished before the movie even ended, and didn't get another one for fear she'd forget about that one too. When the movie ended (with pretty much the rest of the family that moved in either having died or being haunted), Serenity was wearing a smile. "That was a good movie," she said with the same bright smile. She looked over to Felix. "What'd you think?" she asked. She was glad the two of them just had the chance to hang out after that dramatic thing with the treasure hunt. At least this time they weren't estranged.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:48 pm

(I know, but I just love saying 'your welcome' when someone obviously despises it. It makes me feel, awesome.)

Felix blinked when the movie ended. Glancing at Serenity he gave a small grin. "I agree, it was good. I'm a fan of horror, so any horror movie is a good movie." Felix stood up and stretched. He was beyond ready to do something active now. He looked at Serenity. "Thanks for the movie." He placed his hands in his pant pockets.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:01 pm

(-.-)

Serenity raised an eyebrow as he said that he was a fan of horror and then smiled. "Hmm, I'll have to remember that," she said almost mischievously. She rolled her eyes when he thanked her for the movie. "Please, you don't have to thank me for something that we both enjoyed," she said with a smile. Just because Felix was acting differently, didn't mean she was going to act differently. For all she knew, this was just a ploy, and Felix was teasing her. She wasn't going to take advantage of this sudden change, as much as she wanted to.

Getting up, Serenity stretched lightly before grabbing the plates. "Be right back," she said with a smile before starting into the kitchen. "Want anything to drink?" she called out, rinsing the plates off and putting them into the dishwasher before turning again. Her gaze landed on the table and suddenly she froze as a thought hit her. Felix hadn't been sleeping when she'd awoken. He'd been out walking. Which meant that her diary had been open on this table while she was awake. Her face paled slightly. He was acting differently now. What if he'd seen it? What if he'd read it? She tried to shake the thought from her head, telling herself that Felix wasn't the kind of person that would do something like that. But...it certainly explained his change in behavior...

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:34 pm

Felix shrugged. "Alright then, if you put it that way." He stayed in place as walked away to put the dishes away in the kitchen. His blue eyes looked the room over once and then twice. "Always the good hostess," he said as he eyes stopped on the tv. He turned away and walked into the kitchen. Taking a seat at the table he leaned back in the chair. "What's with the face?"

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:39 pm

Serenity gave a light smile as he said always the good hostess. "Of course~" she called out to him. She blinked when he came in and sat down, then asked what was with her expression. "Er...just had a momentary lapse in judgment really," she said truthfully, with a smile. As soon as he'd walked in and she saw him, she was immediately able to dispel the thought from her mind. Felix wouldn't do something like that. "Anyway, you didn't answer me," she said with the same light smile. She wouldn't sit down until he gave her a straight answer.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:45 pm

(if only she knew)

Felix smirked at her. "Lapse in judgment. If that's the case, don't second guess yourself." That may have just put him in a world of trouble, but he could keep a straight face through almost anything. Felix gave a shrug. "Um, sure, I'll take what you can supply." He grinned lightly. That sounded like an illegal trade.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:54 pm

Serenity blinked as he told her not to second guess herself. Oh, but she was all too used to that, whether she'd put up a farce or not. She tilted her head slightly and held back a giggle at his response. Though, she couldn't hold back a smile at it. It had sounded funny. She then shrugged. "Okey-dokey then," she said, then went to the cupboards and pulled out two glasses, then took a bottle of pop (or soda, for you westerners) from the fridge, pouring some into each glass. After putting the bottle away, Serenity handed Felix his glass and sat down with her own. "There ya go," she said with a smile, taking a drink of her own.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:08 pm

(Westerners? I live in the East madam.)

Felix looked at her for a moment as she smiled. What was she laughing about? He let it slide and moved about finding something to preoccupy his thoughts. He found nothing to do so. It actually left him feeling a bit restless. Felix's blue eyes wavered for a moment before he looked up to see Serenity handing him a cup. "Thanks." He said and took a sip.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:16 pm

(................errr.......)

Serenity smiled when he said thanks. "No problem," she said. Well...now things were a bit quiet. She gave a quick, almost unnoticeable glance at the clock. It was late. Really late. But it didn't even feel like it. She wasn't even tired. She shifted a bit uncomfortably as her back stung a little for some reason. "Hey Felix, can I ask you something?" she waited for his response before continuing. "What do you think happens in the afterlife?" she asked. She was just curious as to what he thought. She herself wasn't sure. She certainly believed in ghosts though, that was for sure, since she'd almost become one herself. But everything else...well, she just didn't know. And she wanted to know what Felix thought.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:24 pm

Felix looked at her for a long moment as she asked that question. What did he think happened in the afterlife. That was a unexpected question. Though he had been there, somewhat. "I don't know. When I got to that point, during my transition from mortal to immortal I was submerged in darkness. There was no....light." He shrugged. "The second time, against Nathaniel was, off. I don't think I was really crossing over." Felix shrugged. "I don't know Ser, I guess when you get ready to cross you have a choice. Linger for a while, or find your door so you can move on. When you're there, you're at peace."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:35 pm

Serenity listened to Felix's response, shuddering lightly as he mentioned Nathaniel. She hated that man. She'd only met him once, and that encounter had been the only one that she'd needed to grow a deep hate for him. Serenity had looked down when he said that when he'd transitioned from mortal to immortal it was all dark. The first time she'd become immortal, she had felt nothing. She hadn't even known that anything had happened. The second time though...it was odd. It was both light and dark at the same time. It was like both night and day existing in one place at one time. She hadn't really known what had been going on. Or she wouldn't have, if she hadn't seen everything happening.

Serenity's gaze almost saddened at his last statement. When she'd been getting ready to cross over, there was no door for her. No bright light, no ghost or grim reaper waiting to take her. Her heart almost sunk at the thought. Could she not cross over? Was her soul too old to be taken? Was it possible that once immortal, souls could not be taken, even if they were returned to their mortal form? She tried not to let Felix see her expression, smiling when he was finished speaking. "Though you say you don't know, it sounds a lot like you've thought this over," she told him with the same smile. She kept telling herself that there would be no sadness tonight. She wanted this night to go perfectly. Her first night back home of her new immortal life. Yes, she wanted it to be a night to remember, and she wouldn't allow any sadness to be in it.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:33 am

Felix grinned lightly. "I'm over seven hundred years old, I've had time to think about this kind of stuff," he told her. With that he started to think back over his life. Everything he'd ever said and done. Every promise he'd ever made. Everything he'd regretted. The people he'd met. The people he'd loved. The people he'd hurt. The friend's he'd made. Felix closed his eyes for a moment to take it all in. Yes, he had done some things in his lifetime.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:55 am

Serenity couldn't help but smile at Felix's grin. It was the closest thing to a smile that she could get him to do. And she'd only seen him smile on one occasion, but she was fine with that. Him grinning was the only way she could actually tell that he was enjoying himself. She took another drink of her pop, then looked at him with her head tilted lightly as he closed his eyes. Either he was falling asleep or remembering some things. Either way it seemed like things were winding down. "Getting tired?" she asked with a light smile.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:42 pm

Felix opened his eyes to her smiling lightly. There was no need in lying. "No, just recapping is all." He told her. He gave a smirk. "Why, you plan on tucking me in?" He asked. His blue eyes danced with laughter at this. He'd taken on a new form of teasing. It was teasing, yes indeed, but it was a tad bit of flirting as well. Serenity wouldn't notice the difference though, and if she did, then that was fine too. He could see her blush.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:31 pm

(flirting, hehe....fangirl tendencies coming out here, huh?)

"Recapping? Recapping what?" she asked lightly. She blinked at his next question. Her face flushed lightly. "Absolutely not. You're a big boy, aren't you?" she teased back with a light laugh. Normally she would've acted absolutely stubborn at that question, but she felt like teasing him back. She'd noticed something different about his teasing, but she couldn't exactly tell what the difference was. Whatever it was, it didn't matter much, because he was still teasing her. That's okay, she'd get him back though.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:14 pm

(lol, maybe....)

Felix sat back at her response. Not what he expected, so he was undeniably caught off guard. "I'm sure I can do the task by myself, if that is what you're trying to say," he said. There was no way he would repeat those words. "Anyway, I was just thinking about," he paused a moment. "Us." He just wanted to see her reaction. This was fun.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm

Serenity giggled lightly at his surprise. "It is what I was trying to say," she clarified with a smile. She took another drink of her pop, nearly spitting it out at his last sentence, but she managed to refrain from doing so, her face flushing bright red. "U-us?" she repeated in a stutter. What was Felix playing at? She knew he was teasing her, ya, but...them? Now she realized the difference in his teasing methods. But she was reluctant to acknowledge it. Felix? Flirting? No way... She swallowed lightly as she tried to find the right words. "W...it...you..." she stuttered, her eyes blinking several times in shock. "What?" she finally got out. Yep, no sentences in that shock.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:57 pm

Felix couldn't help it. He had to laugh or else he'd explode from holding his breath for so long. The color of her cheeks. The overall reaction. It was a masterpiece. Felix was proud of himself. Very much proud indeed. He grinned, but he wanted to smile. This moment was worth smiling for. "Oh nothing, I was just messing with you." He started to chuckle. "You didn't think I was serious, did you?" He asked eying her. "Did you want me to be thinking about us?"

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   

Back to top Go down

Just Like Old Times

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next